About Me

My photo
I married my best friend two years ago and we are expecting our first little one in June. Riley is still pursuing his mechanical engineering degree and I'm working at a gym teaching fitness classes. We are so blessed and love all the insane things life has to bring.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mustang Sally

For years my dad has been talking about restoring his '67 Mustang, knowing my dad talk is all it was, so it sat for a looong time waiting to be loved.  Now finally the process has begun, so you all get to come along for the journey. 




  

                            

It's not in bad shape for a restoration project. Some new parts, rust repair, and a shiny new paint job its going to look awesome.  My dad gets so excited when he talks about it you can't help but be excited with him.

0 comments: