About Me

My photo
I married my best friend two years ago and we are expecting our first little one in June. Riley is still pursuing his mechanical engineering degree and I'm working at a gym teaching fitness classes. We are so blessed and love all the insane things life has to bring.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I love to see....

The Temple. 

While camping around the 24th of July this year, my Grandma told us she wanted us all to get together and go to the temple.  That caught us a little off guard considering she hadn't been to the temple over 30 years and none of us knew she even wanted to go back.  Still a little confused but VERY happy for her we set a date when we all could go with her.  It was a special experience and I'm glad I got to share it with her and the rest of my family.




0 comments: