About Me

My photo
I married my best friend two years ago and we are expecting our first little one in June. Riley is still pursuing his mechanical engineering degree and I'm working at a gym teaching fitness classes. We are so blessed and love all the insane things life has to bring.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lemons

People keep asking me if I have weird cravings, and it may be a little odd.... but I don't really have any.

Except... Lemons

I've always liked to eat lemons (real lemons, not lemon flavored stuff) But now I have @ least two a day and always have to have them on hand....
Here's how it's done: cut them into slices sprinkle a little salt... okay A LOT of salt and wala heaven.  Yes I know its bad for my teeth but I don't really care.... plus.... I brush and I plan on getting dentures someday anyway so for now, I enjoy!

0 comments: