About Me

My photo
I married my best friend two years ago and we are expecting our first little one in June. Riley is still pursuing his mechanical engineering degree and I'm working at a gym teaching fitness classes. We are so blessed and love all the insane things life has to bring.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cutest Cupcakes Ever

Remember the cake blog I was telling you about?  Well the blogger (Trisha) was in town for a visit and she was nice enough to teach us how to do some super cute cupcakes.  Surprisingly they were fairly easy to do, I just wish I was creative enough to come up with the ideas.

Try to guess what they are ;-)

  • Popcorn
  • Apple
  • Spahetti and meatballs
  • Grass and Easter Eggs
  • Spring Flower (frosting only)
  • Another Flower (marshmallows)
  • and for my own amazing creativity..... a swirly design

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Yowza! Those are some amazing cupcakes! I'm impressed! xoxo