About Me

My photo
I married my best friend two years ago and we are expecting our first little one in June. Riley is still pursuing his mechanical engineering degree and I'm working at a gym teaching fitness classes. We are so blessed and love all the insane things life has to bring.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fitness

So I started a fitness blog.  Random, I know right? Well after a long journey at UVU in the Pre-PT progam I got sick of fighting for classes and needed a fast track to something for right now.  So I switched over to Provo College and am in their Personal Training progam.  I NEVER thought I'd be at a career college and especially thought I'd never say that I'm acually enjoying it there.  I graduate in December certified through NSCA as a Personal Trainer (assuming I pass the tests of course) which I WILL.  The progam is certainly not an online 6 week certification; it goes a lot more into depth and I'm very much looking forward to all that I will learn and apply.

I'v always loved health and fitness, it makes me feel good and I know it makes others feel good too.  Unfortunately some people just don't get of their butt to do it... actually about 66% of Americans don't.  Anyway my other blog is called Fit for YOUR Body (http://www.fitforyourbody.blogspot.com/).  Each day I hope to post either a motivational quote, healthy recipe, exercise routine, etc... Check it out I hope you enjoy. 

0 comments: