About Me

My photo
I married my best friend two years ago and we are expecting our first little one in June. Riley is still pursuing his mechanical engineering degree and I'm working at a gym teaching fitness classes. We are so blessed and love all the insane things life has to bring.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Labor Day

This post is a little late, but my summer is not complete until our annual Uintah trip.  A week of fresh mountain air, awesome company and delicious food, need I say more?





  Riley and Kaycee playin' in the sand

About 4 years ago we hiked Balde Mountain and every year since we've been saying we'll do it again... and it never happened.  Until this year! Everybody said they wanted to, but wussed out when it came down to it, so it was just my dad me and Riley. So basically we know who the real rockstars are right?




My awesome family that has kept this tradition going for 23 years-ish. Many more to come!

0 comments: